Dana Ostomel is an expert on crowdfunding. How do I know this… well because she started and runs her own crowdfunding platform. So who better to get the best tips on crowdfunding from than the source. Her website is at depositagift.com. Dana has a background in market so her insight can help you run a successful fundraising campaign on many levels.
And here is the really cool thing. You not only get to hear her on this podcast about crowdfunding, but you are also invited to a FREE WEBINAR. Yup free… and only being offer to listeners and followers of Nonprofit Ally.
So enjoy this very informative podcast and don’t miss the opportunity to learn more at our upcoming webinar. It’s going to be awesome.
First, here are some of the things you will learn in this podcast:
- How to attract donors to your crowdfunding site
- The different types of followers and how to convert them to donors
- The three most important things your campaign needs to be successful
- Making a successful plan for your campaign
And now, here is more about the webinar:
Crowdfunding for Nonprofits Webinar: How To Run a Successful Campaign, from Prep Through Appreciation!
You’ve probably heard the buzz around “crowdfunding”. But what is it, and how does it work? Join us for a free event to learn how you can incorporate crowdfunding to raise the bar on your fundraising initiatives. The timing is perfect as you prep for Fall initiatives, end-of-year appeals, #GivingTuesday and even Spring benefits!
Please join us for a lively discussion with Deposit a Gift, the go-to crowdfunding site for nonprofits, schools and religious organizations.
Who Should Attend:
Marketing & Communication staff
What You’ll Learn
- Why crowdfunding is important for your organization
- How to incorporate crowdfunding into your existing fundraising mix
- What types of campaigns crowdfunding can be most effective for
- What other objectives can it help you achieve beyond just making the thermometer rise
- Best practices for setting up and marketing your campaign
- Strategies to energize your community and galvanize an even wider audience
- Q & A / Open Discussion About Projects You Have In Mind
October 6th, 1:00 pm (EST)
Sign up Today
– Sign ups are closed
Full webinar details available here.
Deposit a Gift on Youtube: youtube.com/DepositAGift
Deposit a Gift on Facebook: facebook.com/DepositaGift
Follow Dana on Twitter: twitter.com/depositagift