Keep track of your nonprofits funds can be tricky. Tracking grants, donations, program expenses and other revenue means organizing...
Welcome to Steve's Author Page
Steve is the executive director of Noble Paws which is a nonprofit that teaches people with disabilities how to run a team of sled dogs. He is based in Fairbanks, Alaska and has a degree in Multimedia Development. Steve has a passion for content creation, capacity building and program development. He is the creator of Nonprofit Ally and has a keen interest in learning how successful organizations reach their goals.
Articles by Steve
This Weeks Top Posts
- How to File your Nonprofits Taxes (it’s easy and often free) 100 views
- The Nonprofit Elevator Pitch – A.K.A. How to Ask for Money 97 views
- NPA 010: Dealing with Rogue Board Members 67 views
- Get your 501c3 Fast – Tax Exempt Status Just Got “EZ”-ier 66 views
- Should your Video be 90 seconds or 15 Minutes? The Answer may Surprise you. 51 views