Being able to affectively use email to market your nonprofit is becoming increasely important. And increasingly easy. Todays guest,...
Welcome to Steve's Author Page
Steve is the executive director of Noble Paws which is a nonprofit that teaches people with disabilities how to run a team of sled dogs. He is based in Fairbanks, Alaska and has a degree in Multimedia Development. Steve has a passion for content creation, capacity building and program development. He is the creator of Nonprofit Ally and has a keen interest in learning how successful organizations reach their goals.
Articles by Steve
This Weeks Top Posts
- The Nonprofit Elevator Pitch – A.K.A. How to Ask for Money 110 views
- NPA 010: Dealing with Rogue Board Members 67 views
- Get your 501c3 Fast – Tax Exempt Status Just Got “EZ”-ier 67 views
- How to File your Nonprofits Taxes (it’s easy and often free) 55 views
- NPA 064: The Many Hats of a Nonprofit Executive Director 50 views