If your nonprofit grossed less than $50K/year, then you likely qualify to file your nonprofit taxes using form 990-N....
Learn how to set a budget for your nonprofit. Includes tips on software, spending priorities, budget analysis and long term budget planning.
This Weeks Top Posts
- Get your 501c3 Fast – Tax Exempt Status Just Got “EZ”-ier 63 views
- The Nonprofit Elevator Pitch – A.K.A. How to Ask for Money 61 views
- NPA 010: Dealing with Rogue Board Members 54 views
- How to File your Nonprofits Taxes (it’s easy and often free) 47 views
- What do I include in my Nonprofit Bylaws? 41 views