In my last post , we talked about two evaluation methods: audience tracking and surveys. Both of these require...
Learn “how to start a nonprofit” with easy to follow nonprofit bylaw templates, articles of incorporation templates and information on required IRS 501.c.3 language.
This Weeks Top Posts
- Get your 501c3 Fast – Tax Exempt Status Just Got “EZ”-ier 40 views
- How to File your Nonprofits Taxes (it’s easy and often free) 33 views
- The Nonprofit Elevator Pitch – A.K.A. How to Ask for Money 32 views
- NPA 057 – How to build relationships with EVERYONE… No Joke. 27 views
- NPA 010: Dealing with Rogue Board Members 24 views