If you are trying to reach everyone, you’ll end up appealing to no one. That statement resonated with me....
Welcome to Megan's Author Page
Megan Maher Dwyer (Innes) is a museum professional and nonprofit consultant specializing in digital content and organizational strategy. She has a B.A. in Anthropology & Media Studies from Fordham University and a M.A. in Museum Studies from NYU combined with ten years of experience in volunteer management, education, marketing and curatorial work for museums. She is currently an independent consultant for museums, nonprofits and cultural organizations.
Articles by Megan
This Weeks Top Posts
- Get your 501c3 Fast – Tax Exempt Status Just Got “EZ”-ier 76 views
- The Nonprofit Elevator Pitch – A.K.A. How to Ask for Money 74 views
- How to File your Nonprofits Taxes (it’s easy and often free) 58 views
- NPA 076: Do You Believe these Nonprofit Myths? Let’s Bust Them! 52 views
- NPA 010: Dealing with Rogue Board Members 37 views