If you are trying to reach everyone, you’ll end up appealing to no one. That statement resonated with me....
Welcome to Megan's Author Page
Megan Maher Dwyer (Innes) is a museum professional and nonprofit consultant specializing in digital content and organizational strategy. She has a B.A. in Anthropology & Media Studies from Fordham University and a M.A. in Museum Studies from NYU combined with ten years of experience in volunteer management, education, marketing and curatorial work for museums. She is currently an independent consultant for museums, nonprofits and cultural organizations.
Articles by Megan
This Weeks Top Posts
- The Nonprofit Elevator Pitch – A.K.A. How to Ask for Money 145 views
- NPA 010: Dealing with Rogue Board Members 95 views
- NPA 053: Special Crowdfunding Edition 52 views
- How to File your Nonprofits Taxes (it’s easy and often free) 47 views
- Should your Video be 90 seconds or 15 Minutes? The Answer may Surprise you. 37 views