START YOUR NONPROFIT
This six lesson guide will take you from picking a name for you nonprofit to filing for your 501.c.3.
MAKE YOUR WEBSITE
Ten videos to help you make your website, including a donation page, a contact page and more.
latest POSTS & PODCASTS
In this podcast I talk with Kathleen Kelly-Janus, author of Social Startup Success. In this interview we talk about...
If your nonprofit grossed less than $50K/year, then you likely qualify to file your nonprofit taxes using form 990-N....
In this podcast we talk with Zoot Velasco (501c3BS), Jeremy Grandstaff (SGendeavors) and Nicolette Holferty (XOXOHats). This is a...
Get One of the Most Downloaded Nonprofit eBooks on Amazon
- The types of organizations that qualify for tax exempt statues
- Step-by-step instruction on what to include in your bylaws
- Access to FREE sample bylaw templates
- Information on what the IRS wants to see in your bylaws
- Why you need an indemnification clause (and what it is)
- What to include in your conflict of interest clause
THE NPA PODCAST
Listen to the Nonprofit Ally Podcasts on iTunes
Every episode is packed with valuable information, much of which I have applied to my own nonprofit. ~ Josh Brooks, PhD
This is an awesome listen for nonprofit leaders. ~ Germain Castellanos
This podcast is fantastic for providing expert information on all the various [nonprofit] topics. ~ MiamiBing
Lots of information for visionaries. Plus the know-how to put those dreams to action. Thanks! ~ AMB653