START YOUR NONPROFIT
This six lesson guide will take you from picking a name for you nonprofit to filing for your 501.c.3.
GET YOUR NAME OUT
Get your nonprofit noticed with these hands-on marketing and branding tips.
latest POSTS & PODCASTS
Advocating for the rights of others is not an easy job. It is difficult to bring awareness of your...
Nathan Runkle started an animal rights advocacy group when he was just 15 years old. Move ahead 18 some...
Most start up nonprofits share one thing in common… they have little, to no, resources. In this podcast, I...
Get One of the Most Downloaded Nonprofit eBooks on Amazon
- The types of organizations that qualify for tax exempt statues
- Step-by-step instruction on what to include in your bylaws
- Access to FREE sample bylaw templates
- Information on what the IRS wants to see in your bylaws
- Why you need an indemnification clause (and what it is)
- What to include in your conflict of interest clause
THE NPA PODCAST
Listen to the Nonprofit Ally Podcasts on iTunes
Every episode is packed with valuable information, much of which I have applied to my own nonprofit. ~ Josh Brooks, PhD
This is an awesome listen for nonprofit leaders. ~ Germain Castellanos
This podcast is fantastic for providing expert information on all the various [nonprofit] topics. ~ MiamiBing
Lots of information for visionaries. Plus the know-how to put those dreams to action. Thanks! ~ AMB653