As a new employee at a larger non-profit I was given an introduction to the brand by the communications...
Welcome to Christie's Author Page
Christie is a non-profit professional that wears a lot of hats. She has worked as an international development, a food bank volunteer and an elementary educator. She is also an AmeriCorps VISTA alumna and huge advocate of the program. Currently she lives in Chicagoland. Christie loves helping, so feel free to contact her with questions, comments and suggestions!
Articles by Christie
This Weeks Top Posts
- The Government Shutdown, the IRS and Your Nonprofit 160 views
- How to File your Nonprofits Taxes (it’s easy and often free) 119 views
- Five Reasons to Use Roberts Rules 68 views
- The Nonprofit Elevator Pitch – A.K.A. How to Ask for Money 64 views
- Should your Video be 90 seconds or 15 Minutes? The Answer may Surprise you. 62 views