Thanking donors for their charitable gifts is a task one assumes nonprofit staff will do, but surprisingly, many nonprofit organizations...
Welcome to Carolyn's Author Page
Carolyn has worked in the nonprofit sector since the mid-1980s. Her mission is to help communities, nonprofit organizations, donors and volunteers attain their fundraising, communications and public relations goals in the most efficient, thoughtful, and high quality manner possible. Carolyn holds two degrees from The University of Texas at Austin and she was elected to The Honor Society of Phi Kappa Phi during graduate school. She is an elected member of the National Society, Daughters of the American Revolution with three documented American Revolutionary War ancestors. Carolyn has received awards for excellence in work and volunteering from several nonprofit organizations. She was appointed by the Governor of Texas to serve two consecutive terms on the Texas Environmental Education Partnership Fund Board (beginning in 2001, and her commission archives are in the Texas State Library and Archives). Carolyn's Nonprofit Blog has been visited by more than 200 nations since it was launched in 2011.
Articles by Carolyn
This Weeks Top Posts
- NPA 010: Dealing with Rogue Board Members 110 views
- The Nonprofit Elevator Pitch – A.K.A. How to Ask for Money 80 views
- How to File your Nonprofits Taxes (it’s easy and often free) 61 views
- NPA 053: Special Crowdfunding Edition 60 views
- Get your 501c3 Fast – Tax Exempt Status Just Got “EZ”-ier 41 views