This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Steve Vick 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

  • Author
  • #4692

    I’m hoping this may find it’s way to someone who can help.
    This is my first year as a nonprofit corporation. I asked H&R Block, who usually does my personal taxes, if they can do my nonprofit corporation taxes. They do not.
    How do I find a quality tax accountant that really knows about nonprofit corporations?

  • #4693
     Steve Vick 

    If your nonprofit made less than $50K you do not need to file the standard 990. You file the 990-N. Which is a simple postcard and can be done online. Typically for free.

    Try these guys. I did my taxes with them in minutes. All online:

    Nonprofit Ally Founder/Admin

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2017 Nonprofit Ally | All rights reserved | Privacy | Terms of Service | *Disclaimer | Contact

Log in with your credentials

Forgot your details?